Whatever it is you’re looking for in a holiday, you will find it on board the colossal Star Cruises. The diverse array of facilities and activities on board this magnificent floating resort means that there’s something for everyone and every occasion. Be it for a fun family retreat, a romantic escape, or a well deserved break from work, you will never be more spoilt for choice !
By taking you away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to beautiful destinations, We assure memories you will cherish forever. the choice of what you do – or don’t do – is entirely yours. Recreational activities and excursions are readily available. Yet if you prefer you can also opt for ‘freestyle cruising’ , with no schedules or itineraries – just enjoying the sunrise n sunshine, or sleeping through the day before a night of dining n wining, exciting entertainment and grooving on the dance oor. It’s your cruise – your choice! Aboard your wonderful voyage, luxury meets comfort in our suites and staterooms. Bask in the comfort of a queen size bed with luxurious bedroom in Executive Suites and a living room . Admire stunning views from the private sanctuary of an Oceanview Stateroom. And throughout your escape aboard SuperStar Gemini, we assure you the legendary, warm Asian hospitality that is a proud signature of Star Cruises.
Itinerary: 6D5N Singapore – Penang – Langkawi – Singapore – Port Klang – Singapore
Departure Date/Time: 20 Mar 2016 / 1500
Departure Port: Singapore Cruise Centre, Singapore
Arrival Date/Time: 25 Mar 2016
Arrival Port: Singapore Cruise Centre, Singapore
What is included
Accommodation on board as per the cabin booked
All meals on board as per the designated restaurants
All Onboard General entertainment programs
What is not included
- Return economy class airfare
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance
- Dining at alternate restaurants
- Midnight entertainment programs to booked and paid directly
- Meals credit facility for lower cabins
- Optional Land Tours
- onboard shopping
- medical services
- GST of 3.09%
- Any expenses of Tips , personal nature and portage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- the cancellation must be intimated to us in
- writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
- If it falls under time limit then 20% of the package amount will be deducted
- In low season 100% of the package amount will be deducted if cancelled 3 days before check in date
- In peak season 100% of the package amount will be deducted once time limit is over.
- Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour.
What to know before you book
- All rates are valid on validity dates mentioned.Fly First reserves the right to change Validity dates given
- The rates are valid for minimum 02 adults traveling together at all times.
- Client has option to check hotel reviews, information before confirming their travel plans.
- Rates are valid for Indian Passport holders only.
- International Check in time is 1400 hours / Check out time is 1100 hours, early check in and check out is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Transfers wherever included are without night surcharges.
- No refunds either in part or in full will be made for any unutilized service.
- All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
- Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on whether conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and also for clients traveling during weekends.
- Offer can be withdrawn at any point without prior notice.
- Bookings once confirmed are subject to cancellation charges which shall be advised at that time.
- Fly First is not responsible for any change in the price due to factors not in the control of the organization.
- If client cancel any service on tour because of any reason there will be NO REFUND